We’ve got 25 passes for two to see Liam Neeson battling it out with a pack of hungry wolves in director Joe Carnahan’s upcoming thriller The Grey on Tuesday, January 24th at the MJR Sterling Heights.
In the thriller, Neeson and his compatriots are stranded in the Alaskan wilderness where they can only survive if they band together as a community.
The movie comes aptly timed as Backlot D fully transitions over to a community run website. That’s right.
We’re putting YOU in charge, dear Blottos!
So your mission, if you want to survive and see The Grey next week, is to simply take over the site. Here are some suggested activities that qualify you for a pass:
- Start a forum topic in one of our existing groups.
- Write a review in the Review It group.
- Post a link to something free in the Share Free Stuff group.
- Drop a YouTube link in the Trailer Park group.
- Start a completely new group of your own!
Do any of these things and then come back here an post a comment letting us know what you’ve don.
4 STEPS TO ENTRY
- Register a Backlot D account if you haven’t already.
- Perform a community activity on BacklotD.com as suggested above.
- Post a message here pointing us to the activity.
- Do all this before midnight on January 21st.
We’ll select 25 winners for the list of all entries.
RULES AND CONSIDERATIONS:
- Valid entries must be received before midnight on January 21st.
- Prizes are provided by Allied-THA.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Winners are responsible for getting themselves to the theater on the day and time of the screening as specified above.
- Your pass does not reserve you a seat. This is a promoted, public preview and seating will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis to all pass holders. The theater will be filled to capacity. In other words: MAKE SURE YOU SHOW UP EARLY ON THE DAY OF THE SCREENING TO WAIT IN LINE AND CLAIM YOUR FREE SEATS.
- Winners agree to abide by further rules and restrictions prescribed by the studio and its publicity agents that may be printed on or presented with the pass.
- Winners will be selected by a method of Backlot D’s devising. All judgments are final.
- No whining.