It’s new year’s day and we’re whipping this up between bowl games so we’ll make it quick.
Daniel Radcliffe. Grown Up. Widower. Ghosts. Horror. You. Free. Bam!
All that is our way of way of saying, “We’ve got 25 passes to see the new Hammer Films horror remake The Woman in Black on January 31st at the Emagine Theater in Royal Oak, MI.
We’re making it easy on you once again.
Just post a comment below telling us of your greatest (or most boring) paranormal experience.
3 STEPS TO ENTRY
- Register a Backlot D account if you haven’t already.
- Post a message in the comments below giving us a ghost story from your own experience
- Do all this before midnight on January 27th.
We’ll select 25 winners for the list of all entries.
RULES AND CONSIDERATIONS:
- Valid entries must be received before midnight on January 27th.
- Prizes are provided by Allied-THA.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Winners are responsible for getting themselves to the theater on the day and time of the screening as specified above.
- Your pass does not reserve you a seat. This is a promoted, public preview and seating will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis to all pass holders. The theater will be filled to capacity. In other words: MAKE SURE YOU SHOW UP EARLY ON THE DAY OF THE SCREENING TO WAIT IN LINE AND CLAIM YOUR FREE SEATS.
- Winners agree to abide by further rules and restrictions prescribed by the studio and its publicity agents that may be printed on or presented with the pass.
- Winners will be selected by a method of Backlot D’s devising. All judgments are final.
- No whining.
Arthur Kipps (Daniel Radcliffe), a widowed lawyer whose grief has put his career in jeopardy, is sent to a remote village to sort out the affairs of a recently deceased eccentric. But upon his arrival, it soon becomes clear that everyone in the town is keeping a deadly secret. Although the townspeople try to keep Kipps from learning their tragic history, he soon discovers that the house belonging to his client is haunted by the ghost of a woman who is determined to find someone and something she lost… and no one, not even the children, are safe
from her vengeance.